Save the Children is the world's leading children's rights organization,
with 28 national Save the Children offices and operational programmes in
over 120 countries. We deliver immediate and lasting improvements to
children's lives worldwide. Currently Save the Children has an immediate
need for experienced staff to be a part of our team in Maluku.
Program Manager (code: PM-AMQ)
The incumbent is responsible to ensure that Save the Children's
programming in Maluku is of high quality, is cost-effective and achieves
maximum impact in bringing about positive and lasting change in the
lives of children. Provide overall management support and leadership to
a team in Maluku Office. Manage current total of four donor grants for
Save the Children's education and child protection interventions in
Maluku province. With support from the SC Country office, this includes
playing a lead role on budget monitoring, resource management, report
writing and the coordination of technical support as needed.
* Bachelor Degree or higher in a relevant field.
* Minimum 10 (ten) years experience, with 5 (five) years at
* Leadership and program management skills with large and complex
projects including distant management.
* Relevant skills and experience related to several of the
following issues: primary education, early childhood development,
children's participation, children's rights, child welfare/protection,
active learning approaches and/or eliminating violence in
* Financial and grant management, budgeting and data analysis.
* Team-building, human resource and performance management skills.
* Very good communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills in
Bahasa Indonesia and English.
* Writing skills and analysis skills in English and Bahasa
* Effective time management and prioritization of tasks.
* Computer skills and effective use of MS applications.
* Risk management and security management skills, including
emergency preparedness and response planning.
* Pleasant personality.
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to
id.recruitment@ savechildren. org Please fill the 'subject' column of the
e-mails in this format: code of the position <...> - your name <...>.
Closing date for application is 5 (five) days after this advertisement
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Qualified Women encouraged to apply