In order to increase the clarity of Adat jurisdiction and procedures, Aceh Justice Project – United Nations Development Programme (AJP-UNDP) would support the Majelis Adat Aceh (MAA) to implement the Adat Capacity Enhancement (ACE) Programme to strengthen and improve the capacities of the Adat leaders to administer fair and accountable justice in Aceh Province during 6 (six) month. In this matter MAA require the staff to fill the positions in the Project Management Unit – Adat Capacity Enhancement Project as following:
DATA INFORMATION ASSISTANT
Responsible to: Project Manager
A Data Information Assistant is needed to support the MAA PMU information management system. Under the overall supervision of the Project Manager and Head of Majelis Adat Aceh, the Data Information Assistant responsibilities will include to:
Assist in the timely preparation, maintenance and provision of monitoring and evaluation data information, presentations, data updates;
Maintain and update Adat Leaders Training database and related files and documents;
Engage in the gathering, processing and assessment of data;
Assist in sharing updated information with stakeholders;
Contribute to methodical filing of guidelines and training material
Maintain and back-up the internal shared drive
Participate in general and technical meetings concerned with the development of the MAA Adat Leader Training Project
Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required and assigned
Hold S1 degree or diploma, preferably in social sciences plus a combination of other supplemental academic qualifications or training in office administration or related fields.
1. Knowledge of data base system, Excel and Word
2. Knowledge and practical experience of NGOs
3. Computer data management systems
1. Communicating in a credible and effective way: to speak and write clearly, adapting
communication style and content so they are appropriate to the needs of intended Audience, and conveys information and opinions in a structured and credible way.
2. Ability to write in a clear and concise manner.
3. Excellent organizational and analytical skills, complemented by sound interpersonal skills
4. Knowledge, skills and ability to extract, interpret, analyze and process financial data
1. Three year’s experience in a related field required
2. Ability to use data base, MS Word, excel, power point and internet browsing including email.
3. Ability to undertake relevant research, maintains records and data management.
4. Proficient in computer skills, particularly in using relevant technology.
5. Producing results: To demonstrate a systematic and efficient approach to work, producing high-quality work. To develop and meet deadlines. Ability to identify priorities and to adapt them to realistic objectives/timeline s.
6. To proactively seek and apply new methods and technologies to improve work process.
7. Fostering integration and teamwork: To promote information sharing, ensuring that all concerned are aware of specific situations, problems and needs with a view to achieve results and meet objectives.
Languages: Essential: Very good knowledge of spoken and written English and Indonesian.
Please submit application in the attached ‘Cover Letter’ and ‘Personal History Form’ and send necessary certificates of qualifications and experience (not exceed than 200KB) to pmuace@yahoo. com
Or should be addressed to Kantor Majelis Adat Aceh (MAA) Provinsi Aceh, Kompleks Keistimewaan Aceh (dibelakang Kantor Syariat Islam Provinsi Aceh) Jalan Teuku Nyak Arief Banda Aceh 23114 Aceh
Short-listed candidates will be contacted to sit a written test or presentation prior to interview. MAA does not cover any expenses related to participation in tests and/or interviews.