We are an international non-profit organization that serves Christians in places where religious freedom is curtailed. We deliver practical and sustainable relief in cases of emergency, and hold trainings throughout the country for conflict-prevention and peace-building purposes. Since the organization and overall work are based on Christian principles, we only look for Christian candidates.
Title : Training Coordinator
Employment status: full time
Location: Jakarta, with frequent trips to project areas
The Trainer Coordinator is directly responsible to the Country Manager of SALT Indonesia. He is responsible to assist the Country Manager in overseeing the annual planning and managing of all trainings in the country, compiling and managing information of past, present, and future churches, Bible schools, theological colleges and other Christian institutions/ organizations where our trainings are done. He is to travel extensively, with Country Manager or other SALT staff or partner, to set up and run SSTS and other SALT initiated seminars, co-representing SALT Indonesia in various meeting of Christian leaders and other Christian gatherings.
1. To be the person responsible for all SSTS and other seminars initiated by SALT Indonesia.
2. To Assist the Country Manager in the planning and the organizing of all SALT Indonesia sponsored seminars, special events, and other related projects.
3. To travel to seminar venues for coordination and careful planning with local committees and to be involved in teaching at any of the SALT Indonesia sponsored seminars as may be assigned by the Country Manager.
4. To be responsible in operating all company's electronic equipments and to maximize and ensure lasting usage while on the field.
5. To Assist Country Manager in the preparation of annual Plans and Budget for Indonesia.
6. To maintain good working relationship with ministries and churches that SALT Indonesia partners with.
7. To assist and co-coordinate tour groups from other bases.
8. To perform any other related duty or duties that may be assigned by the Country Manager.
1. A committed Christian who would deem the work as his/her personal ministry to the Lord.
2. University degree in Theology, preferably Master Degree.
3. At least 3-year experience of teaching in seminary, Bible Colleges, or other Biblical trainings/camps.
4. Computer skills, including internet navigation and other office applications (Word, Excel, and Power Point).
5. Strong communication, coordination, and presentation skills.
6. Able to communicate in English, both orally and written.
7. We welcome male and female applicants aged between 30 to 40 years old.
8. Preferably a resident of Jakarta and its surroundings. s
9. Own personal transportation to commute to the office daily.
Benefits and fringes:
Monthly salary, annual bonus, coverage of medical expenses, life insurance, and self-development trainings.
Documents to submit:
1. Latest CV and photo.
2. Application letter, stating why candidate is interested to join the ministry.
Address of submission:
By e-mail to boasp@kunukan. net
By post to SALT Indonesia, Plaza Bisnis Kemang Gedung 2 lt. 1, Jl. Kemang Raya no. 2, Jakarta Selatan 12730
Deadline: 15 August 2009