seeking a Program Officer to support the Livelihood Project and DRR.
This position is located in our project office in Meulaboh.
Program Officer in Caritas Switzerland, Meulaboh Office
1. BA Degree in relevant subject.
2. At least 2 years of professional experience in monitoring and
reporting (preferably with INGO).
3. Excellent in English especially having good grammatical written
English and fluent oral English.
4. Has knowledge and experience in working on Livelihood, DRR
for specific program cooperation with local partnership.
5. Ability to present Caritas Switzerland at Local Authorities.
6. IT skill: good ability to use Microsoft Office as Excel/ Word
7. Strong drafting, organizational and communication skills.
8. Ability to work under pressure, flexibility to adapt to changing
requirements and to work independently while being a strong team player.
9. Highly motivated to work proactively and take on responsibility.
The main responsibilities of the jobholder are:
1. Monitoring of implementation for DRR project and Livelihood for
post Conflict project work cooperation with local NGO.
2. Accompanies and monitors together with National Partner
Cooperation Manager the local partners for DRR and Livelihood post
3. General project support under the guidance and direct
supervision of the National Partner Cooperation Manager; such as
status reports, progress and evaluation reports, and other
necessary project implementation.
4. Regular reporting updates for internal and external aims.
All candidates are kindly requested to specify their availability date
in the application form and their salary expectation. Deadline: 24th of
July 2009. Interested candidates are invites to submit their application
letter and CV to asiahaan@caritas. ch
Office Jl. Sentosa No 40A Drien Rampak-Johan Pahlawan , Meulaboh with
attention to Mr. Peter Eppler (Chief Delegate).
Starting Work : 19th of August 2009
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Thank for your kind attention.