The Canadian Red Cross (CRC) is implementing a major community-based
reconstruction and rehabilitation program with the primary focus on shelter
construction project in Aceh Besar, Lamno, Calang and Nias for beneficiaries
affected by Tsunami of December 26, 2004 and earthquake of March 28, 2007.
We are also implementing Livelihood, Environmental Health and Disaster
Preparedness Management programs to help families and communities to improve
their live quality. We are looking for qualified and committed candidates
to fill the following position:
Based: Lamno Aceh Jaya
Support the administration and operation of CRC office in Calang
* Handles and supervises administrative and secretarial tasks
* Supervises and manages house staff
* Keeps contact with house and office owners, collects from them and
pays electricity, phone and water bills
* Ensures that house and office space are kept clean and maintained
* Requests the purchase of stationary (or bring from Banda Aceh) for
* Maintains filing of In/Out correspondence
* Explains to employees how they should fill in Admin/HR forms
* Provides Banda Aceh with information about new employees and ask
them to open bank accounts
* Prepare and report the minute of meeting for staff meeting
* Responsible for arrangement of the accommodation, food and place
for training that is conducted in Calang.
* Maintain leave record of the field staff and notify them in
regards to the leave balance when necessary.
* Supervises book-keeping, processing of financial data, end of
month closing and reports autonomously
* Conducts and records banking transactions and payments as
* Records and files invoices, receipts, and other financial
* Responsible for the daily deposit and withdrawal of funds from
* Responsible in petty cash.
* Ensures budget monitoring and follow-up
* Implements and ensures respect of financial procedures and
* Responsible for the cleanness of the living compound
* Responsible that the staff is receiving the full facilities that
is provided by CRC in the compound
* Responsible for follow up complaint & request also to report any
concerns regarding security of CRC compound to Field Manager.
* Reporting to line manager for any guest that is going in/out in to
the compound a head of time
* Responsible for provide and prepare the accommodation for the
* Responsible for the operational services within the living
* Provide back up support to Logistics assigned by Field Manager.
1. Respects and observes the staff regulations of the CRC in Indonesia
2. Respects and observes the code of conduct of the CRC in Indonesia
3. The employee may be asked to perform duties and task not covered in
this job description as well as to provide support to other departments when
* Position Qualification:
* Good communication skills Bahasa Indonesia, and preferably
Acehnese (reading, writing/reporting, and speaking)
* Professional plus level of English language skill
* Bachelor Degree education level in related field
* Six years length of work experience in the same field
* Very good competence
* Computer skills: Microsoft Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel,
Office/administrati ve skills with the ability to learn quickly
Please Notice: Applications should be sent to recruitment. id@redcross. ca
quoting the Ref code as the subject of the e-mail and indicating the Job
title on the covering letter and the attachment should not exceed 200 Kb.
Only candidate meeting the Essential Qualifications will be considered.
Applications must be received by Wednesday, July 29, 2009. Canadian Red
Cross gives an equal-opportunity employment regardless of race, gender,
religion, or political affiliations.