We are inviting interested persons to submit applications for the following positions:
NICHE 2 ASSISTANT PROJECT MANAGER - TRAINING & CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT (APM T&CD)
The purpose of this post is to assist the Project Manager on the design and implementation of the project focus on improving knowledge and skills of Project staffs and stakeholders.
· Develop/review existing of the training curriculum for Field Staffs and or local stakeholders
· Development/ review existing of Care Groups (CG) training modules, monitoring and evaluation of CG related indicators, enrichment of CG activities, documentation and dissemination of CG model.
· Conduct specialized field workshop with the Project Staffs and/or Stakeholders to ensure that all feedback and suggestions are properly included into the curriculum.
· Improving the skills and knowledge of health providers and community-based volunteers to carry out and expand Care Groups (CG) model.
· Support Project Staffs to identify and mobilize local stakeholders supports for the program implementation
· Facilitate collaborative strategic planning and implementation with local stakeholders from municipality down to sub-district levels of the Care Group Model replication
· Ensuring proper training are provided to build/increase capacity of local stakeholders to carry out their designated roles in supporting program implementation
· Monitor and facilitate improvements in policy implementation, organization of behavior change campaigns and reporting/analyze the affectivity and efficiency of program activities.
· In collaboration with APM monitoring and evaluation and Project Manager, designing and identifying capacity building needs and strategy for project team.
· Other duties as agreed and reviewed with the Program Manager and Country Director.
· University degree in Public Health or a related field
· Minimum 3 years experience in managing community health training and curriculum development
· Demonstrated experience in the provision of capacity building / strengthening activities.
· Experienced in training, mentoring, evaluating.
· Skill on facilitation tools, such as focus group discussion, in-depth interview, questionnaire building, and any other necessary tools.
· Training skill.
· Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions independently.
· Flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
· Ability to relate to and motivate local staff effectively.
· Ability to work as part of a team
· Ability to travel from time to time within the working area.
· Strong cross-cultural skills.
· Ability to speak and write in English is an advantage.
World Relief is committed to the sector standards and good practice. Applicants must show that they have the necessary skills and experience relevant to the advertised vacancy and have values and convictions that are aligned with World Relief's values and mission (visit www.wr.org
In order to apply for the following posts, please submit your letter of interest and CV to hrindonesia@ wr.org before July 29, 2009
Please indicate "APM - TCD" on the Subject Line.
Only successful candidates will be notified.