Mercy Corps Indonesia Open Vacancy
1. Capacity Building Project Officer – WES Project
The Capacity Building Project Officer will be responsible for a wide range of project activities, conducting a capacity assessment of the local government and LNGOs, creating a training plan for a 2 years period of the project, conducting regular capacity training with Ambon City government departments and the Pokja/AMPL (Air Minum dan Penyehatan Lingkungan), LNGOs and community leaders. The Project Officer will assist Management to coordinate and facilitate regular Pokja/AMPL meetings, to include working with LNGOs and community leaders to advocate for watsan investment, development and policy improvements from Ambon City government.
· Bachelor Degree in Public Policy, Law, Social Sciences, Public Health, Environmental;
· Minimum 3 years of work experience in training and government partnerships, community advocacy, etc;
· Have knowledge in community approaches, methods and tools; PRA, MPA-PHAST and CLTS;
· Excellent communication skills;
· Good in computer literacy of Microsoft Office applications.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com. org before: 2 August 2009.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia