World Education is a Non Government Organization based in Boston – USA seeking a position of Monitoring and Evaluation for The Combating
Exploitive Child Labor through Education proposed project is four (4)
year program with the purpose of improving access to and quality of
education programs for children in Indonesia as a means to combat
exploitive child labor in areas with high incidences.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Officer will guide and oversee the
implementation of the project’s monitoring and evaluation strategies
and requirements, such as:
• Ensuring effective and relevant M&E systems are incorporated into
projects and proposals considering technical suitability, donor
requirements, resources and capacities.
• Develop M&E strategy and plan, including key process and impact
indicators for the project
• Develop systems for tracking the indicators, and develop forms and
procedures to support monitoring.
• Coordinating/managing the design and implementation of baseline,
mid-term and end of project evaluations, surveys, special studies, and
other components of the M&E system
• Perform routine quality control checks of M&E work and improve
processes and practices relating to M&E data analysis and management.
• Preparing and training staff, primary stakeholders, and implementing
partners, as necessary, on general design, M&E concepts, skills and
• Working with project managers and Head of Programs to ensure that
lessons learned from project and program evaluations influence future
project selection, design and implementation.
• Using project data, prepare reports and other documents related to
the project’s progress and impact as required for donor.
• Working with staff and external consultants in meeting the M&E needs
• At least three years progressively responsible experience in
Monitoring and Evaluation of International Development Projects such
as child labor, education and training or other relevant experience
• Knowledge of exploitive child labor issues, vocational education of
children removed from exploitive child labor
• Experienced in the strategic planning, performance measurement,
selection indicator, qualitative and quantitative data collection,
analysis methodologist, database management
• Knowledge of the GPRA
• Working knowledge of English
Please apply immediately with a cover letter, CV, salary history, and
the names of three referees who can speak to your professional
qualifications by July 20th 2009, to World Education/Indonesia, Jl.
Tebet Dalam IV D., No. 5A, Jakarta 12810 or by e-mail to
WEI.adminHRD@gmail.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.