CCF/Child Fund is an international child-development agency working in 33 countries to create lasting and meaningful change in the lives of more than 10.5 million vulnerable, deprived and excluded children, families and communities, regardless of race, creed, gender or national origin. In Indonesia it has been operating for 34 years, since 1973 in areas where the need is the greatest and currently reaches out to 900,000 children and families in partnership with 50 local NGOs spread across 8 provinces.
CCF/Child Fund Indonesia is currently seeking 2 positions in Finance Unit (Office based in Jakarta):
1) Area Team Finance/Administrat ion Officer
• Education Degree (S1) in Economics/Accountin g with at least 2-4 years in the similar position;
• Has a strong background & experience in accounting & administration system, audit, monitoring and evaluation, preferable with NGO/INGO and/or audit firm.
• Has a good field experiences (dealing and working closely with local partner/NGO, Training/capacity building, etc).
• Willing to travel in CCF/CF field area team in Indonesia ( for position 1)
• Has a good knowledge, understanding and experience in the bookkeeping (G/L, TB, BS), monitoring advances, payables, income tax computation, etc
• Familiar with the accounting software
• Very Good analytical skills.
• Good English Communication (Reading, Writting and Speaking).
• Good computer skill (MS. Word , Excel, and Email )
• Detailed Oriented, honest, highly responsible, reliable and Team Player.
Please transmit CV and cover letter (in English) with the post title on the subject line explaining why you are qualified for these positions to merry@ccfindonesia. org, cc yuni@ccfindonesia. org by close of business day of July 16, 2009.
Please put in the CV your CURRENT or last salary/benefits amount and EXPECTED salary/benefits for this position.
CCF/CF URGENTLY needs to fill in these vacancies. Short listing and interview decision will be taken AS SOON AS AN APPLICATION IS RECEIVED and a CANDIDATE CAN BE SELECTED BEFORE THE DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION