MIS TECHNICAL ASSISTANT
GHD is an international professional services company. Our people deliver innovative solutions by combining technical skill and experience with an understanding of our clients' objectives and aspirations.
We employ over 6,500 people in a network of more than 100 offices throughout Australia, New Zealand, Asia, the Middle East, the Americas and Europe. We serve clients in the global market sectors of Infrastructure, Mining & Industry, Defense, Property & Buildings and the Environment. Central to our clients' prosperity and GHD's success are forward-thinking engineers, architects, planners, scientists, drafters, project managers, economists, and supporting staff.
GHD services commissioned for the Indonesia Infrastructure Reconstructions Enabling Program (IREP) – Infrastructure Program Management (IPM) for the Agency for Reconstruction and Rehabilitation for Aceh and Nias (BRR). GHD is currently seeking the following positions to be based in Banda Aceh:
Position : MIS Technical Assistant
Duration : Until 31 October 2009
Location : Banda Aceh, Indonesia
Skills and Experience
(Qualification, Experience, Skills, Knowledge) :
- Bachelor's Degree or higher level of education in one or more of
the following fields: Geography, Computer Science, Geographic
Information Systems, or related fields.
- Minimum 2 years relevant Database and GIS experience
- Fluency in written and verbal English
1. Maintain and modify programs, application Financial (iReport)
using SQL Server 2005 and Visual Basic.NET
2. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate
hardware, database, and programming technology.
3. Maintain and modify programs; make approved changes by amending
flow charts, develop detailed programming logic, and coding
4. Test and develop programming modifications.
5. Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
6. Evaluate simple interrelationships between programs such as
whether a contemplated change in one part of a program would cause
unwanted results in a related part.
7. Analyze performance of programs and take action to correct
deficiencies based on consultation with users and approval of
8. Document programming problems and resolutions for future reference.
9. Coordinate with MIS team (Web, Database, and Web)
10.Help Program Management to Provide Data.
Please transmit CV and cover letter (in English) to: ghd.recruitment@ gmail.com by close of business day of July 14, 2009. Please put in the CV your current or last salary/benefits amount and expected salary/benefits for this position.
GHD URGENTLY needs to fill in this vacancy.