Save the Children is the world's leading children's rights organization,
with 28 national Save the Children offices and operational programmes in
over 120 countries. We deliver immediate and lasting improvements to
children's lives worldwide.
Project Officer (code: PO-BVL)
The incumbent is responsible to support, develop and implement education
and child protection initiatives in at community and elementary schools
to improve children's participation and access to quality basic
education and to ensure the programme in line with Save the Children
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in a relevant field.
* Minimum 5 (five) years experience.
* Good knowledge and ability to work with community.
* Good understanding of children's issues in Indonesia context.
* Good understanding of the Indonesian education systems.
* Good facilitation and presentation skills.
* Understand impact of conflict and natural disasters on children
* Excellent report writing skills.
* Ability to work with little supervision.
* Computer literate.
* Good negotiation and advocacy skills.
* Good interpersonal skills, communication skills and pleasant
Updated CV and application letter should be sent to
id.recruitment@ savechildren. org Please fill the 'subject' column of the
e-mails in this format: code of the position <...> - your name <...>.
Closing date for application is 5 (five) days after this advertisement
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Qualified Women encouraged to apply