The consulting company, DAI, is managing a USAID-sponsored Orangutan
Conservation Program (OCSP) and is recruiting an Administrative Assistant to
be based in Jakarta.
• Assist Office Manager with logistics support for hosting project
visitors, coordinating staff travel and meeting details.
• Responsible for maintaining and stocking office supplies for
• Fulfill office management duties including answering phones,
photocopying, mailing packages, couriers and letter distribution, faxing,
ordering supplies/workshop materials, etc.
• Responsible for entering information and maintaining procurement
• Assist Office Manager with managing program inventory, including
performing annual inventory of all program goods
• At least 3-5 years administrative management experience
preferably with large scale international projects
• Successful experience working in a diverse face-paced environment
• Excellent computer skills including , excel and
preferably Lotus Notes
• Versed in office administration duties including faxing,
photocopying, answering phones, arranging meetings
• Bachelors degree or 5 years administrative experience required
• Fluency in English is required
Please send application letter and CV to the Recruitment Officer at
email@example.com not later than May 15, 2009. Please write “Admin
Assistant” in the subject line of your email. Only short-listed candidates
will be notified. No telephone inquires will be accepted.