Friday, May 15, 2009
NGO Vacancy - Muslim Aid Yogyakarta : HR Admin Officer
with 21 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified
life for disaster and conflict affected people across the globe. We are
currently operating in more than 60 countries. In Indonesia our main
programs include Flood mitigation, Shelter and Livelihoods with our Field
Office based in Banda Aceh, and further sub-offices in Jakarta, Yogyakarta,
Muslim Aid Yogyakarta is currently looking for a qualified and committed
candidate to fill the following position:
HR ADMIN OFFICER
Duty Station: Yogyakarta Sub Field Office
Duration : 3 months with possibly extension
The HR Admin Officer will provide all round admin and HR support to the MAI
Yogyakarta Finance Admin Manager.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To ensure update of HR filling system and personnel files
2. To assist the Finance Admin Manager in preparing issue offer
letters, contracts and contracts amendments.
3. To log, summarize and file all incoming/shortlisted
applications for positions as per HR guidelines
4. Assist in registration, visas, police IDs for expats as
5. To ensure compliance with the and
guidelines of Muslim Aid.
6. Maintains and keeps record of attendance of staff; Monitors
leave record for all national and international staff (total leave, sick
leave, annual leave, and home leave etc)
7. Recruiting staff at the field : including developing job
descriptions, preparing advertisements, checking application forms, short
listing, interviewing and participating in selecting final candidates
8. Responsible for monthly HR payment preparation
1. To assist in development, maintain and review of
administrative systems to achieve maximum efficiency across the department.
2. To produce professional documents to the required standard and
use ICT to gather and present data.
3. To store, retrieve and supply information in the computer.
4. Monitor and record of vehicles fuel to control driver’s
5. Supervising General Affairs/Support Staff for health and
6. To prepare and present documents from a number of sources.
7. To assist the relevant department in the production of general
office and vehicle contracts and other ad hoc duties.
8. To assist with telephone cover and processing of departmental
9. Monitor and control electricity bills, telephone bills and
others utility bills
10. Assist Admin Officer to co-ordinate with travel agents for the
arrangement of international and domestic tickets. Arrange visitor’s
programs including their arrangements
11. Take charge of accommodation arrangements of arriving visitors
and short and long term experts
12. To process incoming departmental correspondence.
13. To make use of the internet to retrieve information and
14. To use ICT to enter, collate and present data
15. Maintaining Petty Cash
General Affair Management:
1. To contribute to a healthy and secure workplace.
2. To ensure the consistent application of company standards and
policies as they apply to the conduct of this role.
3. To work flexibly as necessary to ensure the efficient and
effective delivery of services.
4. To represent Muslim Aid in a professional and appropriate
manner at all times
5. Any other duties commensurate with the accountabilities of the
1. Bachelor degree (S1) in relevant field
2. A minimum of three years experience in a admin HR role
3. Good administrative and organizational skills
4. Experience of planning and organising own workload and that of the
5. Experience of implementing human resources systems at field level
6. Experience of field administrative management
7. Personnel management experience
8. Computer Literate with experience of spreadsheets and databases
9. Good analytical skills, excellent communication and interpersonal
10. Good team player
11. Excellent written and spoken English
12. Ability to work under pressure to tight deadlines and adapt to
Applicants should submit a cover letter, updated CV (stating current and
expected salaries and include at least three references with contact
information) as attachment to email@example.com cc. HYPERLINK
"mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org"email@example.com with subject: (HRAO) Your
name. Applications must be received by Wednesday, 20 May 2009 and the
attachment should not exceed 200 Kb.
Muslim Aid gives an equal-opportunity employment regardless of race, gender,