Established in Samariter- Bund (ASB) is one of Germany's longest established and largest social welfare organizations. ASB currently has a portfolio of over 100 projects in relief, rehabilitation and community based development. ASB entered Indonesia following the May 2006 Java earthquake and has established projects in emergency relief; reconstruction and training; information outreach; disaster preparedness and livelihoods sectors. ASB is currently seeking expressions of interest from qualified and committed individual for the following position:
Title: Human Resource and
Location: Yogyakarta Office. Position may require occasional travel within Indonesia.
Starting Date: July 2009
Summary of job profile/responsibil ities: Office based in order to supervise small team to deliver qualified projectsupport services and ensure smooth and efficient office operational matters.
1. First degree (S1) in business administration, management or similar.
2. Minimum 3 years relevant work experience.
3. Human Resource Development experience required.
4. Systematical thinker with first class organizational skills.
5. Excellent written and spoken English and Indonesian is essential.
6. Ability to understand and interpret organizational policy.
7. Excellent presentation and interpersonal skills within ability to get on well
8. Ability to multi-task and work to achieve deadlines as required.
9. Have a strong commitment and an initiative to work in professional environment.
10. Fully computer literate and proficient in .
11. Excellent problem solving skills and working with a minimum supervision.
12. Experience in working in recognized international NGO is an asset.
13. Ability to work independently and under own initiative as well as in a team in a multicultural environment.
Qualified applicants should send a Letter of Motivation and CV within contact detail of 2 most recent professional references. Application by postal only to ASB, Jln Sukoharjo 136B,
Condong Catur, D.I. Yogyakarta, 55283.
Closing date of application: June 1st, 2009.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. ASB is an equal opportunities employment.