CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE in Jayapura, Papua is currently recruiting the following positions for its project:
HR ADMIN OFFICER (HRA-O)
The Admin & HR Officer is to provide secretarial, administration and HR services to all KOTA project staff in Jayapura, Papua.
· Screen of incoming telephone calls and the packing of out going telephone calls
· Receive and direct visitors.
· Process incoming, correspondence by opening mail, recording in log book, photocopying, circulating and filing.
· Open mail each morning and send mail/e-mail as requested
· Assist Project Manager to collect Travel Expense Report project staff
· Assist Project Manager to prepare a letter, Project data, and Monthly report
· Assist Project Manager to process the office supply procurement
· Control and monitor the office supply use and availability for regular needs of project staff
· Prepare breakdown monthly invoices for official phone, electricity.
· Assist in maintenance of active and inactive general file to ensure that all correspondences and documents are filed properly
· Assist in maintenance inventory in Project and prepare monthly FFE Report.
· Contact Equipment vendors to purchase, services and repair office equipment
· Maintain and monitoring organization’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycle s.
· Monitoring log and fuel consumption analysis properly by establishing vehicles/motorcycle s files.
· Processing the procurement request for project and ensure the process comply with CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual.
· Preparing staff attendance, medical reimbursement, leaves report, and preparing .
· Coordinate with HR Head Quarter if there is personnel requisition for project purpose and other HR duties
· Arrange/book flight for staff for official travel purpose.
· Arrange/prepare documents to be shipping to Head Quarter, other Field Offices or Overseas if necessary
· Assist as requested
· Bachelors Degree in Administration or Management.
· Minimum 2 years experience in Secretarial or Administration Area
· Ability to communicate in English both spoken and written is preferable, and excellent in Bahasa.
· Ability to operate standard computer programs (Window, Excel, Outlook & Internet, PowerPoint)
· Ability to build and work in teams
· Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision
· Able to handle patty cash and scale system is advantage
· Trustworthiness, integrity, Good analytical thinking and attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae (not more than 200KB), with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before 13 May 2009 to
CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
recruit_319@ careind.or. id
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”