CCF, an International, non-profit, non-sectarian organization working for the survival, protection and well-being of over 7 million children in more than 30 countries worldwide; has vacant position for a
INTERNAL AUDITOR / Grant Coordinator
• Education Degree S1-Bachelor in Economics/Accountin g with at least 3-4 years in the similar position;
• Has a strong background on the quality assurance/audit and grant management ; preferable with audit firm and International Non Government Organization
• Has a knowledge and experience in the capacity building and various donor requirement, preferably in INGO receiving international funds or auditing/accounting company.
• Very Strong English Communication (Reading, Written and Speaking).
• Good computer skill ( MS. Word , Excel, and Email )
• Detailed Oriented, good analytical skill, honest, highly responsible, reliable and Team Player.
Please transmit CV and cover letter (in English) with the post title on the subject line explaining why you are qualified for these positions to merry@ccfindonesia. org, cc yuni@ccfindonesia. org by close of business day of May 28, 2009.
Please put in the CV your current or last salary/benefits amount and expected salary/benefits for this position.