PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA - BATAM
The biggest offshore fabricator in Indonesia and one of the largest
offshore construction companies in the world requires proficient,
efficient, and highly motivated individuals for the following positions
- E & I ( QS E&I )
* Ensures activities during assigned project execution are consistently
performed in compliance with the established procedures.
* Responsible for E&I Quantity Surveying deliverables being prepared
correctly as required by the contract and internal requirements.
* Progressively re-measure the unit rate scope based on design and
* Conducts site measures as required, and/ors take-offs from drawings
leading to the preparation of .
* Maintain database of the bills of estimated quantities and
comprehensive and accurate files, logs and records.
* Review the feasibility of the Contract schedule of unit rates.
* Estimating "star rates" for work items not included in the Contract
schedule of rates.
* Interfacing with the Client quantity surveying representatives with
regards to agreements to measured quantities and associated estimated
values of work completed.
* Maintains a close working relationship with Batam project engineering,
the detailing office, the MTO group and other Fabrication departments as
required, in order to retrieve and maintain accurate records of the
latest updated drawing and MTO data.
* Provides variance analysis (including quantity analysis, man hour
analysis and re-measurement analysis) and recommends corrective actions
for deviations from plan or budget.
* Assists in the preparation of the final project close-out report.
* Mentor & guide Quantity surveying personnel on a daily basis.
* 3+ years experience in progress measurement, tracking installed
quantities, interpreting construction drawings, and invoicing based on
unit rates at a construction job site
* Good knowledge of project progress measurement software applications
as well as all Microsoft Office products
If your vision of a work environment includes the challenges which can
lead to personal growth, respect for ideas, and colleagues who rank with
the best, then please send your application and resume, quoting job
code, with copy of qualification certificates and recent photograph
(4x6cm) no later than 2 weeks to:
PT McDERMOTT INDONESIA
Jalan Bawal - Batu Ampar
Email: hrd.batam@mcdermott .com