Pacific Fiberis a member of international business group with Head Office in , with main businesses are in Fiber, Pulp & Paper, Rayon & Specialty Pulp.
If you have a forestry business or saw mill, experience, passion for excellence, are sensitive to different culture, enjoy the challenges in a new environment and ultimately aspire to build a professional career with our group as:
Senior Planning Manager
Responsible to manage land survey, land measurement, mapping (manual/digital) , permanent sample plot, forest inventory, cruising report for annual cutting proposal, compartment design for cutting, making of annual harvesting plan (felling, yarding, hauling), making of annual planting plan (planting, maintenance) , implementing of ISO 14001-2006
• Forestry or Agriculture Degree,
• Minimum age at least 38 years old
• Strong experience in industrial forest timber, HPH, Forestry or Plantation as a planning manager,
• Strong leadership & Mature.
• Tools Aplication : Garmin 12XL, Trimble Geo XT (limited), Mapinfo
• Wide exposure in plantation, harvesting, nursery
• Kaltim Based
If you interest to joint and pass the qualifications, please send your complete application and last photograph to:
HRD PACIFIC FIBER INDONESIA
Only shortlist qualified candidates will be processed.