An International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is seeking for highly motivated and experienced national staff to be based inField Office, for the position below
Auditor Lead (Code: ATL)
The Partnership Auditor Lead assists the Country Director and the Senior Field Auditor in the pursuit of partnership and beneficiary outcomes
through on-site and remote audits of partner entities. The position will
also involve consultation with country management on training,
correction and follow up procedures for project staff.
Core Duties and Responsibilities
1. Working within one's influence, serves as an advocate for
children around the world who live in poverty and are not able to speak
out for themselves. This includes being informed about the issues of
children and influencing others to care about children who are in need.
2. Conducts audits on partnerships and programs against
documented standards in field manuals (FOM)
* Travels to Partnership sites to conduct audits.
* Impliments risk assesment systems and audit techniques that are
consistant with the requirements and standards
* Audits on a full range of manual standards ; (i.e. management,
operational, staffing, legal, planning, procedural, and financial
* Uses a facilitative approach in conducting all partnership and
* Cordinates travel and audit schedule with appropriate Program
Implementation and Ministry Services staff
* Provides required domumentation and information for local
partnership and project audits
4. Acts as a consultant to the Country Director and CMT on
Partnership and LDP audit issues.
* Provides regular reports to Country Director and CMT on
Partnership and LDP audit findings
* Raises awarness of complience shortfalls and concerns based on
* Brings attention to specific areas of risk based on audit
* Provides insights and analysis of specific areas to address as
a result of the audit results.
5. Maintains a close relationship with Senior Field Auditor.
* Provides regular reports to SFA on Partnership and LDP Audit
* Seeks advice, support and training from SFA to improve
performance quality and effectiveness
6. Manages and supports the Partnership Auditor in their work as
delegated by the Country Director.
* Ensures development and fulfillment of work and development
* Provides regular feedback and conducts performance reviews.
* Provides day-to-day support and counsel.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required
1. Country appropriate level of Accounting, Auditing or
Business Management education
2. Minimum of five years experience in accounting or
3. Knowledge of personal computers using Microsoft
Office for operational management, including Microsoft products.
4. Leadership and developmental skills that will
facilitate staff development and direction for Compassion's auditing
5. Sound judgment and analytical skills.
6. Ability to handle sensitive and confidential
information delicately and appropriately.
7. Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated
ability and maturity to interact with management in a consulting
8. Excellent interpersonal skills and both local
language and English communication skills (verbal and written) for
relating effectively with country office, project staff and Corporate
9. Able to travel up to 50% and work within a flexible
11. Knowledge and experience of relevant local laws.
Ability and willingness to travel to remote or difficult places. May be
required to travel to potentially insecure regions.
How to Apply:
Please put your current and expected salary & benefits in the CV then
send 'only' your application letter & CV to HRD email:
Please put the code of position and your location
applied in the subject of your e-mail (for example : ATL - Jakarta) and
please do not send any document of more than 1 MB.