BWorld Vision Indonesia is a working to create lasting change in the lives of children, families and communities living in poverty. Inspired by our Christian values, is dedicated to working with the world’s most vulnerable people regardless of religion, race, ethnicity or gender
World Vision Indonesia is seeking the following positions :
1.Regional HEA Officer (Code : HEA)
Major Roles : Developing capacity building program for , implementing CBDRM and managing when an emergency situation occurs.
- Bachelor Degree in Social Science, preferably in Disaster Management, Social Works, Humanitarian Emergencies, or an equivalent experience
- Min. 1 year experience of broad and deep experience in Disaster Management cycle – Mitigation – Preparedness – Emergency Response – Rehabilitation
- Strength in research & documentation, community organizing, social mobilization, facilitating training and networking
- Based in Palu
2. Project Team Leader (Code : CAKAP TL)
Project name : CAKAP Project:Community- based AIDS prevention and livelihood support for PLHIV in Sambas (Cegah AIDS, dengan Kasih dan Peduli)
Major Roles :
Lead the day to day implementation of CAKAP Sambas project that includes design (re-design), implementation, monitoring and evaluation in alignment with the project proposal & strategy.
- S1 degree in Public Health or Medical Doctor
- Min. 2 years experience on HIV AIDS & child trafficking
- Experience in VCT and human trafficking victim counseling is adventegous
- Based in SambasSubmit your application with updated CV and copy of ID Card within 10 days from this advertisement to:
Jl. Wahid Hasyim No.33 Jakarta 10340
Or Email: RecruitmentIndonesi firstname.lastname@example.orgAs a child focused organization, WV is committed to the protection of children & doesn’t employ staff whose background is not suitable for working with children. All employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of all applicable .