At this moment KARINA is opening the vacancy for the position as mention below:
Financial Management Trainer
To support the strengthening the financial management capacity of KARINA and Diocesan partners .
Together with Project Coordinator for Capacity Building in Financial Management, this position will have the responsibilities to coordinate in managing, designing, organizing and facilitating/ conducting capacity building in financial management as mentioned below :
1. Assist in coordinating the strategic financial management awareness and skills building for KARINA’s Board of Directors and Executives, Program Coordinator, Project Staffs and Diocesan level.
2. Assist in the preparation to prepare relevant tools and manuals for KARINA and the Dioceses based on MANGO (Management Accounting for Non Government Organizations) training materials and designing the manuals into more contextual subject.
3. Organize appropriate candidates to be included in each specific trainings.
4. Maintain effective documentation and reporting against implemented activities.
Organize planning, training and capacity-building activities in consultation with KARINA staffs and the Dioceses include the following activities:
1. Participant selection in consultation with KARINA and staffs at the Diocesan level to ensure that the most appropriate staffs participate in the training or capacity building activities.
2. Preparing questionnaires, distribute to participants and compile responses from the participants in order to identify pre training needs and evaluation.
3. Preparing and updating capacity building work plan and agenda related to Financial Management training distribution.
4. Ensuring all logistics, such as travel, accommodation, per diems for participants, training facilities and training materials are prepared in advance of the training.
5. Monitor participants attendance list and document receipts of costs incurred through the training in line with KARINA policy.
6. Maintain KARINA financial management capacity building project files, keep them updated and managed efficiently.
7. Travel to KARINA financial management capacity building project sites as needed.
8. Become familiar with and comply with KARINA’s policies and procedures, and
9. Other duties as assigned by the Project Coordinator for Capacity Building in Financial Management.
Minimum of three year’s work experience in finance in NGO sector.
Training of accounting and finance management is an advantage, especially in NGO sector.
Demonstrated ability to design training packages, and taking a lead role in the implementation of financial management training program.
Familiar with adult learning methodology of training is more considerable.
Written and spoken fluency in and English.
Computer literacy (Microsoft office and internet).
Good communication skills and teamwork oriental.
Ability to work under deadline, independently, sense of responsibility and initiative.
Willing to travel frequently.
Period of Contract:
One year, from June 2009 until May 2010 (with possibility of extension).
Deadline for submitting application (cover letter, CV and 3 references): May 23rd, 2009.
Submitting application to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Bring love into your home for this is our love for each other must start.
( Mother Teresa )
Email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Blog : http://rumahditto.blogspot.com
Mobile : 62 81 311 420 720