BE PART OF US …
Plan is an international humanitarian, child center community development organization without religious and political/governmen t affiliation. Plan vision is a world in which all children realize their full potential in societies that respect human rights and dignity. Plan Indonesia is looking for a dynamic Indonesian nationality to fill the position of:
Health Coordinator for Nusa Tenggara Area
(Based in Kupang, East Nusa Tenggara)
This position is aimed to ensure the implementation of in Nusa Tenggara areas in line with Plan strategies and program guidelines. He/She involves providing technical support to community based health program development and implementation covering areas of , adolescent reproductive health, health education/training, and in other related areas.
· University graduate, preferably with master degree in public health, community-based primary health care, midwifery/nursing, nutrition, .
· Minimum 3 years experiences in health program development and implementation at the grass root level with government or development institutions
· Strong managerial and leadership capability
· Strong skills in teamwork, facilitation, collaboration, networking and advocacy
· High personal integrity
· Understanding of local culture, social structure and power distribution will be advantageous.
· Proficient English
· Computer literacy (minimum MS Office: Word, Excel)
All applications will be treated in confidence. Only short-listed candidates will be notified and invited for interviews. Please submit your and detailed curriculum vitae in English by email not later than 26 May 2009 to: HRD.Indonesia@ plan-internation al.org
Plan is an . As an international child-centered development organization, Plan does not tolerate child abuse. If you would like to know more about Plan International please visit our website at www.plan-internatio nal.org