Immediate Vacancies for Strategic Communication Field Assistant for West Java
The Environmental Services Program (ESP) is a fifty-eight month program funded by the United States Agency for International Development (USAID) and implemented under the leadership of Development Alternatives, Inc. (DAI). Immediate need :
Strategic Communications Field Assistant for West Java.
· Possess at least a university degree; preferably in communications, public health or social sciences.
· At least 2 years of experience in , hygiene promotion, communications activity implementation such as media relations, public relations, or government relations.
· Knowledge in behavior change communication, health program and social marketing is necessary.
· Ability to grasp complex ideas and communicate them in a simple, clear manner, in both written and verbal forms.
· Team player, able to work with a range of people.
· Willingness to learn.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, with ability to communicate clearly.
· Ability to multi-task.
· Proficiency with MS Office software programs.
· Able to work with international and local community at grass root level.
Please submit your application and curriculum vitae in English to ida_harun@dai. com. Only short listed candidates will be notified. Applications submitted after May 08th, 2009 will not be considered. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.