Position: School Senior Supervisor
Delegation: Spanish Red Cross Indonesia – PMI
Reporting: SRC Construction Delegate and
Location: - Nias
Starting Date: 01st May 2009
Duties and Responsibilities
Supervise school construction projects in the South of Nias always ensuring that they are implemented according to SRC/PMI Construction Standards.
Follow up progress of school construction program
Responsible to manage SRC/PMI School Supervisors` activities performed at the construction site
Check and organize the progress reports and activities from SRC supervisors
Supervise the quality system process during the school construction, in coordination with the contractors (to ensure the good quality of materials and construction techniques)
Deal with the contractors in terms of fulfilling the conditions of the contract documents and technical specifications and in the
Supervise the construction of and sanitation facilities in the schools following SRC Standards
Required Qualifications and Professional Skills:
· Civil Engineer or Architect with a minimum of two years of work experience as in similar projects.
· Applicants must be Indonesian with good oral and in Bahasa Nias and good knowledge of English
Good technical knowledge of school building construction and able to read technical drawings, technical procedures, materials and equipment specifications.
· Good knowledge about construction techniques and quality in construction
· Good knowledge about the construction of Water Supply and Sanitation facilities in buildings.
· (Excel, Word and Autocad are compulsory)
· Good analytical and organizational skills
· Good leadership skills and able to work as part of a team
· Honesty and Commitment to Red Cross Principles
Please submit your application and latest CV (not more than 100 kb) under reference “SS - Nias” to: src.recruitment@ gmail.com or by post to Spanish Red Cross, Jl. No. 119, Nari – Nari, Teluk Dalam 22865. Write the title and position code as the email subject or on the top left hand corner of the envelope. Applications submitted after April 20, 2009 will not be considered.
Only short listed candidates will be called for further recruitment process. Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. Contact references information on previous jobs is required.