Finance and Indonesiafor
(LWR), a U.S. based non-profit development organization engaged in seeking lasting solutions to poverty and reducing risk, is seeking an experienced Finance and Administrative Officer for its Indonesia programs.
As the Finance and Administrative Officer you would be responsible for accounting for and reporting on all LWR funds, to build capacity of local partners in financial management, to serve as a for administrative issues in Indonesia and maintain/develop records management system in line with LWR policies and procedures.
ESSENTIAL JOB REQUIREMENTS
1. Commitment to LWR core values
2. Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia both verbally and written
3. At least five to six years working both in private sector and International NGO/s managing the finance and administration for funded
4. Recognized qualification in Finance or demonstrated experience managing financial systems (eg Quikbooks, short listed candidates will undertake a written practical exam)
5. Strong communication skills with capacity to represent LWR in meetings, to facilitate workshops with local partners and to effectively communicate with team members in LWR
6. Ability to travel to project sites
If interested and meet the above requirements please email you complete application in ENGLISH including application letter, resume and statement addressing job requirements no later than 26 April 2009 to : lwrindonesia1@ gmail.com