Friday, April 24, 2009
Lowongan NGO - TNC : Accounting & Finance
preserve the plans, animals and natural communities that represent the
diversity of life on earth by protecting the lands and waters they need to
survive. To support the program in in Labuan Bajo -
TNC currently seeking the following positions :
A. Finance staff (1 position - based in Labuan Bajo)
B. Accounting staff (1 position - based in Labuan Bajo)
C. Finance and accounting staff (1 position - temporarily based in ,
possibility to move to Labuan Bajo)
Job Description for Finance Staff:
1. Received and administer company revenue, and deposits to bank
2. Payment to the vendor and internal employee expenses (travel, claim).
3. Maintain all advances, payable, as well as aging schedule of account
payable and receivable
4. Calculate withholding tax, when making a payment to the vendor
5. Prepare and pay monthly SSP and Jamsostek
Job Description for Accounting staff :
1. Record all finance transaction into accounting program
2. Maintain all reconcile item in Balance Sheet.
3. Ensure that Financial report ready regularly in the proper time.
4. Maintain all payment voucher and accounting documentation in a proper
5. Provide monthly tax calculation from General Ledger
1. Minimum D3 in Accounting is a must
2. Excellent written and spoken English is preferred
3. Age maximum 32 years old
4. Have a knowledge and experience with tax
6. Ability to multi-task and work to achieve deadlines as required
7. Excellent problem solving skills and ability to work with a minimum of
8. Able to work independently and under own initiative as well as in a team
in a multicultural environment
9. Willing to worked in Labuan Bajo - Flores, NTT (for position A and B)
10. Fit and have a good health.
11. Computer Literate, and have a experience in MYOB program
Qualified applicants should send a Application Letter, CV and contact detail
of 2 most recent professional references.
Application by e-mail only to at : hrd.pnk@gmail. com at the
latest 30 April 09.