The Australian Red Cross are inviting dynamic, qualified and high self motivated personnel to join our Ambulance Project for the following position:
· Junior Field Officer (Code: JFO – Apr 09)
Skills/Qualificatio ns and Experience:
· University Degree in Social Sciences / Administration
· Excellent level verbal and (Bahasa Indonesian and Professional English)
· Ability to produce quality reports, develop project work planning
· Working knowledge of computers including spreadsheets and word processing
· Team orientated person willing to share ideas in an open and positive manner
· Ability to develop and foster partnerships with multiple stakeholders
· Knowledge of Red Cross activities and commitment to Red Cross Principles
· Excellent health; physically and mentally capable of working in stressful environments, and to meet programmatic deadlines
· Ability to develop a working collaboration with PMI to support them to implement ambulance service in NAD
· Previous working experience with PMI.
Submission of applications must meet the following procedures:
Please send application and CV as attachment in Word orPDF document inEnglish to ausrc.recruitment@ gmail.com by 17 April 2009.
Hard copy Application and CV can be addressed to – HR Unit, IFRC Service Centre, Jln. Ajun Jeumpit No. 18 B, Ajun Jeumpit Kec. Darul Imarah Aceh Besar.
Please quote the position code as the email SUBJECT or write the code on the left corner of the envelope
Only short listed candidates will be notified.