Friday, April 24, 2009
Lowongan NGO - Office Assistant - FAO HPAI Project
Location : FAO , 6th floor,
Directorate of Animal Health, Building C, Ministry of Agriculture, Ragunan,
South Jakarta, INDONESIA
Application Deadline :06-May-09
of Contract :Other Languages
Required : English
Duration of Initial Contract :3 months with
possibility of extension
THIS IS FAO POST, PLEASE SEND DIRECTLY APPLICATION IN LINE WITH
APPLICATION PROCEDURE AS OUTLINED BELOW
I. Organizational Context
(FAO) is a United Nation agency which
provides technical assistance in . One of our projects
since 2006 provides support for the control of Avian Influenza, in cooperation
with national and regional Indonesian government livestock authorities. Project
activities are conducted in various locations nationwide.
Under overall supervision of the FAO Representative, general supervision of
Project Manager and direct supervision of in organizing office
management and administration of Project Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
II. Functions / Key Results Expected
Summary of key functions:
* Manage related to the stock of office supplies.
* Assist Office Manager in managing office supplies (kitchen, stationary, equipments, etc)
* Assist Office Manager in managing and monitoring personnel records (incoming and outgoing).
* Liaise with office clerk in maintaining office files/records’ management system both electronically and hard copies.
* Liaise with logistic assistant in the maintenance and repair of office equipment and monitoring of supplies being kept at the storage room.
* Assist in the preparation of needed materials for displays during office events and dismantling them after the event.
* Undertake other as required.
III. Impact of Results
The key results have an impact on the success of FAO/ GOI Avian Influenza
Control Programme implementation in Indonesia.
* Demonstrates commitment to FAO vision, mission and values;
* Displays cultural, gender, religion, race, nationality and age sensitivity and adaptability;
* Contributes effectively to and team outcomes;
* Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
* Demonstrates openness to change and ability to manage complexities;
* Ability to manage conflicting priorities and work under pressure of tight and conflicting deadlines;
* Ability to work without direct supervision;
* Demonstrates strong oral and as well as interpersonal and public relation skills;
Required Skills and Experience
V. Recruitment Qualifications
* Bachelors degree in any relevant field
* At least two (2) years of progressively experience in an office management
* Fluency in Bahasa Indonesia and a good command of writing and speaking English
* Have experience in working with International organization, especially in the project
* Have computer skills including familiarity with Word, Excel, Access, internet and other IT skills would be a plus
* Good organizational skills and record keeping (attention to detail is critical)
* Ability to work with minimum supervision
* Good knowledge of the English language and speak Bahasa fluently
All applications should be addressed to
Operations Support Unit
Office of the FAO Representative in
11th Floor Menara Thamrin Building
Jl. M. H. Thamrin Kav 3 Jakarta 10250
Email address: FAO-ID@fao.org
Interested and qualified applicants should submit a one-page cover
letter and updated curriculum vitae (CV in English) together with complete
contact details of three professional references.