Vacancies for Principal, Teachers and Staff
Sampoerna Academy collaborating with the Government of South Sumatera will provide a high quality boarding education to enrich the students’ mind and body and to ensure that strong moral values are inculcated in every individual.
invites experienced, dedicated and talented individuals to join the team of Sampoerna in Palembang. We envision developing a successful model of leaders’ creation school for Indonesia. We encourage Civil Servants to apply.
A competitive remuneration package and benefits will be offered to the selected Principal, Teachers and Staff.
We are seeking for:
2. Head of Operations
B. Teachers for the following subjects:
6. ICT (Information, Communication and Technology)
9. Bahasa Indonesia
10. Religion (Islam)
13. Sociology/Anthropol ogy
14. Art, Culture (and Music)
1. Finance & Accounting
3. General Affairs
4. IT department
6. Building & Facility Management
7. Dormitory Manager
8. Dormitory Staff
9. Marketing and Communication
- Holding a Master’s Degree in Education (Principal); Bachelor Degree in subject applied (Teacher)
- Preferable: Master’s Degree in Management (Head of Operations) or Bachelor degree in related field (Staff)
- 5 years experience as Principal in High School (Principal) or 3 years teaching experience in High School in subject applied (teachers)
- Minimum 3 years in managerial position in school/dorm/ building facility maintenance (Head of Operations) or 3 years experience in related field (Staff)
- Familiarity with IGCSE curriculum would be a definite advantage (Teachers of 1-7)
- English competency in writing and oral
- Willing to take other duties in Students’ boarding activities
- Contribute to the richness of life in the boarding houses
- Enjoy working in a multi cultural environment.
- Have great openness to learn and innovate constantly. Be computer savvy and comfortable with the use of technology
- Understanding of local culture is preferable