An NGO-managed education program operating in seven provinces in
Indonesia seeks qualified candidates of Procurement Officer. This
position will be based in Banda Aceh - Indonesia.
The Administrative Assistant will report directly to the UNSYIAH FKIP
* Provide administrative support to the FKIP Program
* Coordinate all logistical aspects of project administration
including arranging travel, fielding consultants,
meetings/workshops/ trainings and field trips
* Coordinate visits to and from other of project
personnel, consultants and visitors
* Fulfill office management duties including, answering phones,
photocopying, faxing, ordering supplies/workshop materials, reporting,
* Maintain and stock office supplies and process supply.
* Prepare Purchase Order for procurement in small scale.
* Maintain procurement documentation
* Maintain project inventory list under Office Manager
* Maintain equipment checkout
* Label and maintain all administrative files including travel
itineraries, visa requests, consultant transport and lodging
information, and all other non-accounting related documentation
* Prepare reports of meetings convened or attended by project
* Answer inquires and supply available project information to
other DBE offices, and other development projects as necessary
* Supervise Project Office person
* Fulfill other administrative functions as required.
Required Job Qualifications
* At least 3-5 years administrative management experience,
preferably with large-scale international projects
* Successful experience working in a diverse, face-paced
* Excellent computer and typing skills including, Microsoft
Word, Excel, Outlook exchange email system, and such as Adobe, Photoshop, and other similar programs.
* Versed in office administration duties including faxing,
photocopying, answering phones, arranging meetings
* Bachelors degree or 5 years administrative experience required
* Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian required.
Send a CV and cover letter to rrosanti@edc. org or by mail to:
Jl. Tanjung Indah Utama No.1, Komplek Perum DOLOG - Lueng Bata
Tanjung, Aceh Besar - 23247.
Please keep attachments small. All applications due before May 1, 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be interviewed
The recruitment process regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender,
disability and religious beliefs.