- A Degree in Psychology or Sociology/ Humanity is preferable
- Familiar with participatory approaches and methodologies
- Knowledge in conducting research or surveys
- Experience in interpersonal skills with ability to motivate/counsel local partners/community.
- Should have the ability to interact and communicate with a wide range of stakeholders (local NGOs, local government, and beneficiaries)
- Good monitoring and report-writing skills
- Having a commitment to help people
- Knowledge on discrimination and its effects
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision and to multi tasking
- Having at least 2 years experiences in working with INGO or international environment is
- Good command of both written and spoken English
- Computer literate
- Willing to stay in remote area
- Willing to spend at least fifty percent of his/her time visiting different projects in the field.
We offer a challenging working environment in order to develop yourself as well as the Indonesian people in this continuous changing society. Applications should include a covering
letter, stating clear position applied, reflecting motivation; a CV including two references; expected gross salary and contact number(s).
Applications should be sent in max.250 KB to email@example.com the
latest 21st April 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.