Indonesia is looking for an Administration Officer to work as part of a small staff team in its office alongside Indonesian and international colleagues. PBI Indonesia supports organisations working for human rights and peace in Indonesia, particularly in Jakarta and Papua. More information can be found at www.pbi-indonesia. org–
Details of the job
40 hours per week, Monday-Friday.
The Administration Officer is supervised by the Project coordinator and Human Resources Coordinator.
· To organise visas for international volunteers, staff and committee members.
· To liaise with government, police and military authorities on administrative matters on behalf of the project.
· To make travel arrangements for volunteers, staff and committee members.
· To ensure the efficient functioning of the office.
· To assist with the planning and preparation for meetings and trainings.
· To work in accordance with PBI's principles and mandate.
· Successful experience of organising visas for foreigners in Indonesia
· The ability to work independently, without close supervision
· The ability to communicate effectively with both Indonesian and international colleagues as well as with people in other organisations
· Excellent attention to detail
· A positive and creative approach to solving problems
· The ability to use Microsoft Office programmes to a high level
· Fluent English and speaker
· Starting salary of IDR 2'500'000
· 20 days vacation + national holidays per year
· In-patient healthcare coverage
· Health allowance up to IDR 2'500'000 per year
How to apply
Please submit your application in English.
Please send us:
1. a letter of application of no more than 1000 words explaining how your experience matches the required skills for this post. Please describe how you meet each of the seven required skills
2. details of your educational and professional qualifications and previous work (whether paid or voluntary) clearly showing the name of the organisation you worked for, your role and main responsibilities
3. contact details for two referees. We will contact the shortlisted candidates' referees prior to appointment being confirmed.
Applications should be sent to admin@pbi-indonesia .orgby 17.00, 29 April Indonesian Western Standard Time.
Interviews will be held in the week beginning 11 May.
If you have any questions about the post, please contact us at recruiting@pbi- indonesia. org