An NGO-managed education program operating in seven provinces in
Indonesia seeks qualified candidates of Procurement Officer. This
position will be based in .
Procurement /Administrative Assistant
The Procurement Officer will report directly to the Procurement Officer.
* Provide administrative support to Procurement Officer as
procurement administration, especially procurement and grant procurement
process above $500.
* Assist Procurement Officer to administer all supporting
document for procurement and grant procurement.
* Support Procurement Officer to identify vendor.
* Work closely with Procurement Officer to check completeness,
originality and validity of documents submitted by vendor.
* Organizing, maintaining and filling all documents related to
procurement and grant procurement process.
* In coordination of Procurement Officer, receives and verifies
goods from DBE 2 Jakarta office.
* Under supervision of Procurement Officer, prepare document
shipment and arrange delivery of goods to grantees.
* Under supervision of Procurement Officer, prepare all
supporting documents for procurement and grant procurement above $500 to
be sent to DBE 2 Jakarta office for payment process.
* Provide administrative support to Office Manager on
administrative issues and procurement below $500.
* Ensure all procurement process and documentation is in
accordance to EDC policy and guidelines.
* Coordinate all logistical aspects of project administration
including arranging travel, meetings/workshops/ trainings and field
* Fulfill office management duties including ordering
supplies/workshop materials, reporting, etc.
* Answer inquires and supply available project information to
other DBE offices, and other development projects as necessary
Required Job Qualifications
* Minimum t least 3-5 years procurement and/or administrative
management experience, preferably with large-scale international
* Successful experience working in a diverse, face-paced
* Excellent computer and typing skills including, Microsoft
Word, Excel, Outlook exchange email system, and such as Adobe, Photoshop, and other similar programs.
* Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesian required
in design and layout of reports and communications products
Send a CV and cover letter to rrosanti@edc. org or by mail to:
Jl. Tanjung Indah Utama No.1, Komplek Perum DOLOG - Lueng Bata
Desa Tanjung, Aceh Besar - 23247.
Please keep attachments small. All applications due before May 1, 2009.
Only short listed candidates will be interviewed
The recruitment process regardless of race, ethnic origin, gender,
disability and religious beliefs.