THE IRISH RED CROSS-INDONESIA DELEGATION
is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Field Monitors in M&E Department to ensure the effectiveness of deliveries of Programmes portfolio in target areas and locations throughout Aceh Province conducting proper monitoring and evaluation in the field. This is a 3 months fixed term position (with the possibility of extension) based in the North Coast (Bireun, Pidie, ) .
FIELD MONITOR - M&E
1. Residents of above mentioned districts are encouraged to apply
2. University degree in social work, media, sociology, social services or related studies,
3. Minimum 1 year work experience in social/NGO sector with experience in community development
4. Relevant experience in conducting surveys and focus group discussions
5. Understanding of monitoring processes and procedures
6. Well networked with international NGO and Media communities
7. Strong computer skills in MS Office, Internet applications and data collection.
8. Good information analysis, report writing, and cross cultural communication skills
9. Good knowledge of written and spoken English and Bahasa, knowledge of the Aceh language would be an advantage
10. Knowledge and understanding the fundamental principles of the Red Cross Movement.
Applicants who are interested in this position should submit a recent photograph, current salary and salary expectations for this position along with your CV.
Applications should be received not later than Sunday, 26 April 2009
Applications should be sent to:
Irish Red Cross - Indonesian Delegation
Attention: HR Officer
IFRC Banda Aceh Office
Jl.Ajuen Jeumpet No. 18 B
Desa Ajuen Jeumpet
Kec.Darul Imarah, Aceh Besar
Or by email to recruitment. ircs@gmail. com