Indonesia our main programs include , Shelter and Livelihoods with our Field Office based in , and further sub-offices in Jakarta, Yogyakarta, and Padang.is an international relief and development agency based in London with 21 years of experience in helping to create a safer and more dignified life for disaster and conflict affected people across the globe. We are currently operating in more than 60 countries. In
Under Service Contract between Muslim Aid - International Migration Organization (IOM) Yogyakarta No. IOM/WB-PPC-001 to provides a high qualification Technical Support Staff to IOM Yogyakarta, Muslim Aid Yogyakarta is currently looking for a qualified and committed candidate to fill the following position:
1. Position title : M & E Field
Duty Station : Yogyakarta, Indonesia
Under the general
guidance of the M&E Manager and the direct supervision of the M&E ,
the M&E Field Assistant will be responsible for the following function:
1. Assist the M&E Supervisor to identify the key performance
questions, indicators and parameters for monitoring programmes/projects performance
and achievement and compare it to the purposes and targets.
2. Assist in the preparation and development of questionnaires, formulating
surveys, and other templates required for monitoring and evaluation activities.
3. Provide relevant information for the ongoing monitoring and evaluation
activities and impact of the programs and comply with the regular reporting
4. Conduct field monitoring of target community groups, collate
on individual and/or group of beneficiaries.
5. Assist the M&E Unit in ensuring effective beneficiary
identification, verification and eligibility.
6. Assist the M&E Supervisor to schedule and conduct spot check,
random surveys; and if necessary, comprehensive operational and programmatic assessment
to project locations, end users and local partners where appropriate.
7. Assist the M&E Unit in verifying the complaints received from the
community if necessary
8. Identify constraints and issues, particularly in relation to the process, and provide a solution if necessary.
9. Coordinate closely with the Information and Management Unit to ensure
that the data provided by M&E and other Units are adequately recorded in
the Central database.
10. In close coordination with Unit Heads to obtain
the updated schedule, share and discuss the progress of the activities.
11. Assist in undertaking initiatives to promote IOM’s image and activities
in the earthquake affected region.
12. Provide report to the M&E supervisor on daily and weekly basis
using given template
13. Act with integrity and professionalism and in accordance with IOM’s , at all times
14. At the request of the Line Manager or M&E Manager, participate in
staff development and training processes.
15. Perform other duties as may be assigned by M&E supervisor.
· University degree, preferably in social science,
administration, economic, or alternatively, combination of related education
and professional experience.
· Previous and relevant experience working the
participatory approach, facilitation process, and/or
monitoring evaluation activities.
· Ability to prepare quickly concise reports and
· Excellent command of Microsoft Office Package
· Experience working in International Organization
or local NGOs
· Knowledge of statistical and quantitative
· Efficiency, flexibility, drive for results,
respect for diversity, creative thinking, and punctual.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated
ability to work effectively in team, individual and multi-cultural environment.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Ability to work in the environment of the
· Fluency in Javanese and Intermediate level of
English is required.
Applicants should submit a cover letter stating current and expected salaries,
updated CV (including at least three references with contact information) as
attachment to mutmaidah@gmail. com
quoting the position applied as the subject of the e-mail.
Example : M & E Field Asisstantposition, Subject must be: [FA] Your Name
Applications must be
received by Wednesday, 22 April 2009 and the attachment should not exceed 200 Kb.
gives an equal-opportunity employment regardless of race, gender, or religion