CARE International Indonesia (CII), as an international NGO, has carried out large scale operations in Indonesia, encompassing emergency operations, transitional activities centered on agriculture and nutrition and a range of development initiatives in such areas as water and sanitation, health and micro-credit.
CARE INTERNATIONAL INDONESIA – Office is currently recruiting for the following position:
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (AA)
The Admin Assistant is to provide secretarial, administration services to all Green KDP project staff in Makassar, South Sulawesi
RESPONSIBILITIES AND TASKS:
§ Screen of incoming telephone calls and the pacing of out going telephone calls
§ Receive and direct visitors
§ Process incoming, correspondence by opening mail, recording in log book, photocopying, circulating and filing
§ Files/documents important and confidential paperwork such as document transactions for data base, for local list vendor/supplier and records all vendors/suppliers profiles.
§ Request monthly project advance/Petty Cash and prepare the Project Advance report to Finance Officer in Makassar
§ Assist in maintenance of active and inactive general file to ensure that all correspondences and documents are filed properly
§ Prepare the monthly unused leave Staff
· Assist Project Manager to collect Travel Expense Report project staff
· Assist Project Manager to prepare a letter, Project data, and Monthly report
· Assist Project Manager to process the office supply procurement
· Control and monitor the office supply use and availability for regular needs of project staff
· Prepare contract for services and repair office equipment, rent Office, car, etc.
· Prepare ROP and breakdown of invoices for office utilities, courier and others
· Maintain and monitoring organization’s assets, including vehicles/motorcycle s.
· Monitoring log and fuel consumption analysis properly by establishing vehicles/motorcycle s files.
· Manage regional asset list for below and above US$ 200 and under US$ 200
· Submit monthly asset report to & Administration Manager in 1st week of each month.
· Processing the procurement request for project and ensure the process comply with CARE Indonesia Procurement Manual.
§ Updates and submits Procurement Status Report (PSR) to the Jakarta Procurement Officer
· Establish and maintain regional “Approved Vendor List”
§ Provide training and support to local partners on CARE procurement & administrative.
· Coordinate with Regional Office Manager if there is personnel requisition for project purpose and other HR duties.
· Arrange for hotel & meeting package in the District or Village.
· Arrange/book flight for staff for official travel purpose
· Arrange/book Hotel for visitor
§ Arrange/prepare documents to be shipping to Head Quarter, other field Offices or Overseas in necessary
§ Assist as requested
· Minimum D3 in Administration or Management
· Minimum 2 years experience in Secretarial or Administration Area
· Demonstrated ability to promote and initiate work processes and complete given assignments with minimum supervision
· Fluency in and English
· Advanced computer skills in MS Word and Excel, & internet
· Trustworthiness, integrity, Good analytical thinking and attention to detail
· Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines
· Ability to work in a team and a oriented
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an equal opportunity employer offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae, with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas.
Please submit your applications before 02nd May 2009 to
CARE International Indonesia, Human Resources Unit:
recruit_315@ careind.or. id
“Only qualified applicants will be shortlisted”