An International Christian Ministry for Children Development, is seeking for highly motivated and experienced national staff to be based in Bandung Field Office, for the position below (Male
Sponsor & Donor Services Supervisor (Code: SDSS)
The Sponsor & Donor Services Supervisor is responsible for designing, managing, and optimizing processes that facilitate the flow of and other field program communication resources to equip PaCos (Partner Country) to communicate with individual sponsor and
Core Duties and Responsibilities
1. Working within one's influence, serves as an advocate for children around the world who live in poverty and are not able to speak out for themselves. This includes being informed about the issues of children and influencing others to care about children who are in need.
2. Leads a team of people responsible for maintaining the effective
flow of Child Sponsorship, , and sponsorship communication materials from the church partner to the PaCos and vice-versa.
3. Ensures that the processes are efficient, timely and effective
in communicating to sponsors and donors the programmatic impact occurring in the lives of assisted children. Using assessment and tracking tools, continuously monitors and improves processes and staff capacity in order to provide increasingly better service to PACO
sponsors and donors.
4. Participates in the hiring process, develops and motivates
staff, inspiring innovation and encouraging new ideas that add value to Partner Countries and the sponsor/donor experience. Develops team by cross-training staff on different program communications functions, providing opportunities for learning and advancement within the SDS team and other program communication functions. Develops and maintains a network of contractors to assist the team in heavy-volume situations.
5. Provides subject-matter expertise to the Program Implementation training teams for SDS processes training, manual development, and general documentation. Monitors communication materials generated by church partners to ensure timeliness, quality and relevance of content.
6. Works efffectively as a team with other program communications staff members as well as other functions in the country office.
1. University degree or other formal education in process, operations or human resources management is preferred. Significant experience in building teams, coaching and developing people.
2. Detail-oriented, systems mindset with effective time-management skills. Strong computer system skills with ability to train and orient new employees to computer systems.
3. Excellent communicator, both oral and written. Fluent command of the English language as well as the language native to home country. Strong understanding of communications discipline and target audience orientation.
4. Ability to lead change and inspire team to develop new and challenging skill sets.
5. Experience building and developing networks of outside contractors and vendors to assist with workload demands.
6. Demonstrates cross-cultural experience and adaptability.
7. Understands the sponsor/donor mindset-what moves them to deeper understanding of poverty and deeper commitment to advocacy and action on behalf of poor children.
How to Apply:
Please put your current and expected salary & benefits in the CV then send 'only' your application letter & CV to HRD email:
recruitment@ id.ci.org Please put the code of position and your location applied in the subject of your e-mail (for example : SDSS - Jakarta) and please do not send any document of more than 1 MB.