RTI's representative office in Jakarta is seeking temporary finance staff to provide general accounting support for RTI's regional office which supports a $125 million dollar projects portfolio. This position will be responsible for receiving and processing third party invoices; invoice data entry into ACCPAC; reconciling bank statements; reconciling balance sheet account with sub-ledger; reviewing and analyzing project financial reports; support to payroll and staff final payment reviewing and processing, cash management, and other necessary finance duties as assigned. The successful candidate must possess below qualification:
- minimum of Diploma's Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline Bachelor’s will be preferred
- minimum 1-3 years of relevant experience in the field of accounting.
- experience in taxation is desirable
- proficient in MS Excel, working knowledge of accounting software ACCPAC and Quickbooks.
- Fluent in both and English (written and oral)
Duration for this position will be 6 month contract and possible to be extend.
Interested applicants are welcome to send their comprehensive application to
jobs@rti-indomd. rti.org, at the latest 15 May 2009
New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ sg/