Please find below “Open Position” in Indonesia.
We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make the stronger.
Program/Department Summary: Access to Sanitation: Generating Environmental Improvements and Economic Benefits for the urban poor in Jakarta (Urban Sanitation Project)
The Urban Program of Mercy Corps Indonesia will complement the concurrent implementation of Phase 1 of the GPOBA (Global Partnership for Output Based Aid) in the Jakarta West area by implementing an environmental and economic development program. Working with low-income residents, civil society groups, community based organizations, and local, provincial, and national government departments, the proposed program will enable affordable and adequate access to sustainable sanitation facilities, while increasing economic opportunities for urban poor residents working in the informal sectors related to environmental services (laundry women, car/bike washers, garbage collectors, communal latrine operators, beverage and food vendors).
The overall project objective is to increase access to affordable and environmentally sustainable sanitation services in target areas.
The specific project objectives are:
1. To pilot low-cost, environmentally infrastructure models replicable by residents, local government and/or private sector.
2. To increase the awareness of local residents and government about the environmental and economic benefits of improved sanitation.
Following these specific objectives, the five main expected results of the project are as follows:
1. Improved environmental conditions in the two target communities.
2. Increased capacity of local residents to implement, operate, and maintain sanitation infrastructure.
3. Increased capacity of local government to plan and implement pro-poor sustainable sanitation infrastructure projects.
4. Increased economic opportunities for engaged in various aspects of environmental services provision and/or environmental services usage.
5. Increased practice of behaviors by households in the two target communities.
1. Project Coordinator – Urban Sanitation Project
Have minimum 3 years project management experience
2. – Urban Sanitation Project
Experience in hygiene and behavior change communication, WASH and PHAST methodologies, sanitation infrastructure.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com. org before: 19 April 2009.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Mercy Corps Indonesia
New Email names for you!
Get the Email name you've always wanted on the new @ymail and @rocketmail.
Hurry before someone else does!
http://mail. promotions. yahoo.com/ newdomains/ sg/