CARE International Indonesia - Jakarta, is currently recruiting for the following position:
Under the direction of Senior HR Manager, responsible for assisting HRM in implementation of a harmonized recruitment system, Internal Staff personnel administration, Consultant & Daily/Casual Staff employment record.
CONTRIBUTING TO THE IMPLEMENTATION OF A HARMONIZED RECRUITMENT SYSTEM IN ALL INDONESIA
· Maintain and ensure good applicant filing system and shortlisted candidates database system.
· Sourcing for candidate's trough a variety of channels such as internal posting, , employee referrals, networking, etc.
· Liaise with Hiring Manager, HR Representative in field offices to organize recruitment activities.
· Providing guidance and assistance on the elaboration of and .
· Receive and review recruitment request, ensure it's comply with CARE regulations and all required supporting documents is completed
· Prepare and control the quality of job advertisement draft and arrange job advertisement posting (for all CARE Offices include Banda Aceh), internally with procurement and/or externally with advertising agency
· Work together with Hiring Manager to define: selection criteria, preparing interview guidelines and necessary assessmentltest required
· Review incoming application based on the established selection criteria and prepares shortlist candidates.
· Set up interview schedule, contact the short listed applicants, coordinate the schedule with the panel interview members and arrange the interview venue.
· Assist Hiring Manager in preparing interview result report.
· Conduct necessary background check of selected candidates
· Together with Hiring Manager determine the offer to selected candidate, negotiate the offer, sent employment offer
· Coordinating with HR Administrator Officer to ensure the timely production of and completeness of personnel file for new staff
· Assist with arranging for orientation session for new hires.
· Provide weekly and monthly recruitment progress report
INTERNATIONAL STAFF PERSONNEL ADMINISTRATION
· Maintain expatriate personnel files and database
· Maintain the leave records of expatriate staff and regularly report to relevant country office
1) Education: University Degree in a related field
2) Experience: 1 to 3 years experience in a similar position, preferably in INGO
3) Specific technical skills:
· Recruitment & Selection and .
· Ability to complete given assignments accurately with minimum supervision.
· Ability to deal patiently and tactfully with staff members.
· High sense of personal integrity, discretion, initiative and judgment.
· Good command in English and Bahasa Indonesia (written and oral communication)
· Advanced computer skills in MS Word and Excel
TERMS OF OFFER:
CARE is an offering a competitive salary and benefits package, and a collegial working environment. Applicants are invited to send a cover letter illustrating their suitability for the above positions, and detailed curriculum vitae (not more than 200KB), with names and addresses of three referees (including telephone, fax numbers and email address). Please DO NOT attached academic transcripts and Diplomas and state clearly the applied position code in the email subject.
Please submit your applications before 09th April 2009 to:
CARE International Human Resources Unit at:
recruit_306@ careind.or. id
*Only qualified candidates will be shortlisted*