Thursday, April 2, 2009
Lowongan NGO - Save the Children : Project Manager FRESH Program
with 28 national Save the Children offices and operational programmes in
over 120 countries. We deliver immediate and lasting improvements to
children's lives worldwide. Currently, Save the Children has an
immediate need for experienced staff to be part of FRESH (Making Food Go
Further: Mitigating Hunger and Ensuring Future Resilience and Stronger
Households) team in (code: PM-FRESH)
The incumbent will ensure overall quality of project management and
implementation for a project. Build effective
relationship with key, government, civil society and corporate
stakeholders and will strive to maximize the impact of the project in
reducing rates of hunger and malnutrition among children in the targeted
* Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience in accounting or
* Minimum 10 (ten) years experience.
* Knowledge and skills in health, nutrition and early development
methodologies for children under five, including, infant and young child
feeding, immunizations, positive defiance and BEHAVE methodology
* Demonstrate ability to write high quality reports and other
documents in English
* Proven ability to manage the implementation of a multi-sector
* Proven ability to work in a multi-cultural team environment
* Excellent written and verbal English and
* Good interpersonal skills and pleasant personality.
Updated CV and should be sent to
id.recruitment@ savechildren. org Please fill the 'subject' column of the
e-mails in this format: code of the position <...> - your name <...>.
Closing date for application is 5 (five) days after this advertisement
(Only short-listed candidates will be notified).
Qualified Women encouraged to apply