former German Agro Action)
Welthungerhilfe is a non-profit and non governmental Organization from Germany which is working in 40 countries world wide with experience in emergency operation, rehabilitation and development assistance and started to work in Province since January 2005 due the Tsunami relief. Welthungerhilfe is recruiting new staff to join the team in Simeulue:
Deadline for application: 10 April 2009
Position in Simeulue, Aceh Province
The Terms of Reference of the incumbent will be as follows:
• Manage and process supply requests.
• Undertake local purchases; ensure adherence to established procedures.
• Prepare tender documents for material supply and service supply and ensure the process meets the standard of Welthungerhilfe procedures.
• Evaluate tender documents and documentation.
• Prepare supply contract and maintain the documentation in line with regulation
• Plan, organize quotations and analyze the quotations.
• Liaise with supplier.
• Prepare schedules on procurement activities
• Doing survey to suppliers particularly for construction material.
• Control the delivery and dispatch of material to site in coordination with logistic staff.
• Control and coordinate with Engineers for material procurements.
• Entry data for data base of procurement.
• Prepare report on procurement activities and progress to be forwarded to donors.
• Check invoices from supplier to verify the contract condition and specifications.
General skills required: computer competence in , analytical, problem solving skills, able to motivate others and has numeric skills.
Personality requirements: ability to work as part of a team, adaptable & resourceful, good communication skills, methodical and disciplined approach to work, diplomacy and willing to live / work in a remote area.
Please send your application and CV as well as reference to this email address:
rani@welthungerhilf e-sml.org. Please do not send large attachments or files.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.