We are trying to find the best possible candidates to make thestronger.
Program/Department Summary – “Our World, Our Family”
Mercy Corps Indonesia manages a diverse urban development portfolio spanning programs in health, nutrition, infrastructural and environmental improvement, economic development, and .
The Our World, Our Family (OWOF) program is designed to provide financial education, support migrant needs, develop entrepreneurs, and/or facilitate financial services in support of current Mercy Corps programming. The program will support Mercy Corps beneficiaries through financial literacy training and information campaigns around key financial literacy messages, improving the impact of other activities and leaving a lasting improvement in the capacity of low-income to manage their finances.
1. - OWOF
The Program Supervisor will be responsible for all aspects of project implementation for the Mercy Corps Indonesia component of the OWOF program.
Responsibilities include: planning, design, , budget management, coordination with other involved staff (communications, procurement, other ), donor relations, report writing and overseeing all elements of program implementation.
The Program Supervisor will need to work closely with the managers of the other MC Indonesia programs which OWOF training will be supporting to coordinate timing and ensure optimal impact.
Participation in the Mercy Corps Indonesia management team, strategic planning and proposal writing may also be required.
· 2-5 years of field-based experience in financial and project management.
· Demonstrated experience and expertise in financial literacy and training, including understanding of international norms and frameworks, prominent actors, best practices.
· BA/S or equivalent in social science, management, international development or similar degree.
· History of working effectively and respectfully with host country government, INGO and NGO partners.
· Demonstrated skill in communication, report writing, financial management, monitoring, evaluation, team management and problem solving.
· Competent English language preferred.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com before: 11 April 2009.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia