Deadline for submission of
applications: April 08th,
Terms of Reference
Post Code: RJA 6/WASH/Geo Expert/III/09
Post Title: GEOPHYSICS EXPERT
Location/Duty Station: NTT
Starting Date: Immediately
Contract Determined 3 month, possible to be extended
1. Set up the local team to make
geophysical studies with ACF equipment.
2. Identify 24 points for new hand-dug
wells in 3 villages and 36 points for borehole drilling in 8 villages while
building local capacity.
3. Evaluate technically the
suitability of different geophysics tools to the local context
4. Prepare a training module on the
appropriate tools identified in the point 2.
The geophysics expert will be selected
according to following requirements:
· Master in geophysics or equivalent is a MUST
· 5 years professional experience in the field of geophysics
· Proven mastery of TDEM and Syscal equipments
· Fluent English, knowledge of Bahasa is a significant asset
· Experience in capacity-building project management with NGOs
and/or local governmental counterparts
· Strong skill, interest in and experience in knowledge
transfer and participatory teaching
Interested and qualified applicants are encouraged to applyand should submit a
one-page cover letter stating current and expected salaries, updated CV in
English and latest photograph, together with complete contact details of two
professional referees (if possible) as attachment to:
(Please put the Post Title + your
name in the email subject)
short-listed candidates will be contacted.
All ACF members are committed to respect the 6 leading
principles of the organization: independence, non-discrimination, free and
direct access to victims, professionalism and transparency. ACF is an .