NIAS PROGRAM MANAGER
International Not-for-Profit Key
Management Position Based in Nias - Sumatra, Indonesia
SurfAid International requires a key management resource responsible
for the overall management of SurfAid International’s program and project
plans in Nias, Sumatra.
The key responsibilities of this position include strategic planning
and management for SurfAid’s ongoing and future programs, reporting,
administration, staffing, and mentoring our program and field personnel in
the Nias project/program.
The successful candidate will possess the following attributes:
· The PM will have at least 5 years experience in international development;
· ProjectPlanning, Monitoring and Evaluation experience;
· Medical, nutritional and/or public health experience preferred;
· Attention to detail, ability to follow financial procedures, meet deadlines, and work independently and cooperatively with staff and executive;
· High levels of professionalism and motivation required;
· Extremely strong administration, project management, supervisory and representation skills essential;
· Strong computer skills with specific expertise with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Performance Oriented; Previous experience dealing with major customers/government departments; Ability to understand and administer donor contracts;Hands- on approach and work well with people and systems;Ability to report activities in
an honest and effective manner;Experience in mentoring and developing staff;Genuine interest in pursuing and achieving lasting change by empowering disadvantaged communities; A passion to make a difference; Bahasa Indonesian language skills,
Advanced English; Experience in developing countries and iNGO communities.
Indonesian nationals are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
Please send motivation letter and CV
to HR Manager at jobs@surfaidinterna tional.org
by June 16 the latest. Please indicate for which position you apply. Successful
candidates will be invited for interviews in mid-July. No phone calls are