Infrastructure Finance Specialists DAI works at the cutting edge of international development, combining technical excellence, professional project management, and exceptional customer service to solve our clients’ most complex problems. Since 1970,
DAI has worked in 150 developing and transition countries, providing comprehensive development solutions in areas including crisis mitigation and stability operations, democratic governance and public sector management, agriculture and agribusiness, and financial services, economics and trade, HIV/AIDS, avian influenza control, water and natural resources management, and energy and climate change. Clients include international development agencies, international
lending institutions, private corporations and philanthropies, and host-country governments.
We are seeking experienced professionals for anticipated projects funded
by the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID) in Indonesia. We areseeking applicants with experience:
· Evaluating infrastructure projects – especially those being carried out by public utilities – in terms of financial feasibility and credit worthiness.
· Evaluating the credit worthiness of corporations that deliver public services, and assessing the credit worthiness of service expansion and upgrading projects.
· . Have experience developing proposals for project financing for commercial banks, development banks and – especially for public utilities.
· Utility financial management and financial operations.
· University degree in related field
· Minimum ten years professional experience
· Experience working on USAID or other international donor-funded projects highly preferred
· Proficiency in English
Applicants should submit their CVs to Water@dai.com by June 18, 2009. Only
top candidates will be contacted. No telephone inquiries, please. www.dai.com