Yayasan Mulia Hati is a local Indonesian Foundation. After the earthquake and tsunami which devastated most coastal regions of Aceh in December 2004, the Centre Mulia Hati project was established by Yayasan Mulia Hati and donor partners in Meulaboh in August 2005 to help the recovery of vulnerable women survivors through livelihoods training and counseling. Yayasan Mulia Hati is currently searching for a qualified
Indonesian or Expatriate as Financial Controller.
· A university degree in finance, accounting or a
related business field is required.
· Two (2) or more years of finance experience,
including budgeting and grant management
· Experience managing petty cash, bookkeeping, budget
preparation and analysis, financial reporting and presentation, and the proven
ability to translate technical financial data into informative reports.
· One year experience in the Finance Department of
a non-government organization preferable.
· Experience supervising staff and managing the accounting and
financial systems of an international NGO or an international firm
· Demonstrated high standards of professionalism, stewardship,
objectivity, discretion, sound judgment, and attention to detail, ability to
follow procedures, meet deadlines, and work independently and cooperatively
with team members.
· Prior experience with computerized general
· Advanced computer skill in MS office programs,
· Excellent oral and written English skills
(finance reports need to be written in English)
· Oversee the Centre’s Finance Management system - including budget, bookkeeping and timely provision of finance reports to Centre Manager
· Oversee the Centre’s Purchasing system and supplies management - ensuring Centre funds are well spent, equipment & supplies are received in good working order, and
supply stocks are appropriately managed
· Oversee the administration of the Centre’s inventory – ensuring appropriate inventory records are created & maintained for all purchases & donated items; and all inventory is correctly located, in good working order, and checked periodically.
· Oversee provision of Internet and Computer services to all the Centre’s departments
· Coordinate and chair regular meetings of the Supporting Services Team (Admin &Finance, IT, HR&Personnel Development and Logistics&Security) and represent the
Supporting Services Team to the Management Team.
· Depending on qualifications and personnel interests the position could further develop into:
o Development of training, strategies & links with MFIs for sustainability of livelihoods
o Oversight / leadership of the Centre’s Supporting Services Team
Please submit your CV, references, and all relevant official documents, to:
Yayasan Mulia Hati
Jl. Sentosa 29A, Meulaboh, Aceh Barat
Phone: 0655 701 0721
Email: maslina.siagian@ ymh-id.org
CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED