Mercy Corps Indonesia Open Vacancies
1. Water and Sanitation Project Officer – WES Project
The Water & Sanitation Officer helps the project manager in a wide range of project activities, including activity planning, training of local NGOs, government and communities and field implementation.
· University degree on environmental engineer or civil engineer is preferred;
· Minimum of two years of work experience in project implementation;
· Good understanding on water and sanitation infrastructure design and bill of quantity;
· Have an experience in community mobilization;
· Able to use engineering design software e.q Auto Cad, Visio.
Please send your CV with position applied on the email subject to: email@example.com. org before: 21 June 2009.
We look forward to hearing from those who are interested in taking this opportunity to grow and develop with us.
Human Resources Department
Mercy Corps Indonesia