Islamic Relief Worldwide, a British NGO, is urgently looking for suitable individuals for the following positions to implement a longer term sustainable development programme in Indonesia.
1. Livelihood Officer: 2 position
(Calang, NAD base, salary 4-5 million IDR per month nett)
* 2-3+ years of field-based rural community development experience, with a focus on community mobilization, rural livelihoods; including problem solving; program monitoring and evaluation, and communication and report writing.
* BA/S or higher in agriculture, forestry, fishery, livestock, social sciences, or other related field.
* Experience working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
* Experience in applied research design, execution, analysis, synthesis, and write-up related to socio-economic and/or environmental issues
* Fluency in English verbal and written communication is essential.
* Ability to multi-task, follow procedures, meet deadlines and works independently and cooperatively with team members essential.
* Strong familiarity with Microsoft Word and Excel are mandatory.
* Candidate must be willing to travel and work in difficult conditions.
* Candidate must be willing to work during evenings and weekends for community mobilization activities.
Submit the application letter to the following email address not later than June 28, 2009:hrislamic@islamic- relief.or. id