Child Fund Indonesia, Aceh, an international non-government organization
working for the well-being of children, is looking for qualified candidates to fill in the following position.
Deputy Area Coordinator (Livelihood Program): 1 positions - based at Bireuen
- University degree(preferably Masters degree) in social sciences
- At least 5 years experience of working on management positions in NGO sector
- At least 2 years experience of managing projects in following disciplines:
· Excellent report writing skills in English
· Willing and able to stay at Teunom or Bireuen
Please send your cover letter and a CV in English with phones, emails and street addresses of 3 referees to hrchildfundaceh@ gmail.com
Only short-listed candidate will be contacted. Women are encouraged to apply.
There is no application deadline and a short listing and interview decision will be taken as soon as an application is received.* A cover letter and CV can also be sent to:
Jln. Krueng Peusangan No. 18 Geuceu Komplek Kec. Banda Raya
Banda Aceh 23239